An Incredible Deal to Make This Your Best Winter Yet - Offer Ends Soon!
With a summit elevation of 1,600 feet, vertical height of 700 feet, 18 total runs, 100 acres of rugged terrain, and nuzzled in the mountains of the Great Canadian Shield, Searchmont Resort is the perfect playground to enjoy this winter.
Traveller and U.S. Pass
For those who live 250 km or more away, Searchmont is extending a special discounted rate just for you. Wherever you are living in Canada or across the border, you will enjoy skiing incredible terrain this winter for a deal you can't pass up.
Benefits of a Traveller and U.S. Pass:
- Flexibility of skiing or riding when you want for how long you want.
- Reciprocal agreement with Stokely Creek, Nubs Nobs, and Caberfae (see details below).
- Free access to cross country and snowshoe trails.
- Pass Holder special notices (i.e. limited deals).
- One vote per SSAI Bylaws.
Travellers and U.S Pass (6-10) $166.95 CAD
Travellers and U.S Pass (11+) $271.95 CAD
The HST (13%) is not included in the pricing listed below. All pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Traveller Passes are available online or by calling Customer Service at 1-800-663-2546.
Season Pass Holders
Everyone has different riding needs, so the Season Pass options will satisfy everyone, from the die-hard ski/snowboard enthusiast to students, seniors and youths.
These great rates are available until Oct 31, 2017 and include free access to the snowshoe and cross country ski trails, as well as reciprocity agreements with Caberfae Peaks, Nubs Nob and Stokely Creek Lodge!
Season Pass Holders Reciprocity Agreements
- Reciprocal Deal with Caberfae Peaks - Enjoy 50% off lift ticket rates; no exclusion dates.
- Reciprocal Deal with Nubs Nob - Enjoy 50% off on midweek non-holiday full day or night lift tickets and 25% off Saturday or Sunday non-holiday full day or night lift tickets by presenting your season pass at the lift ticket window. Please contact for holiday and blackout dates. Not valid on early and late season rates, no other discounts apply.
- Stokely Creek Lodge - Show your Searchmont Season Pass Card and enjoy 25% off a Stokely Creek Day Pass. Not valid on early and late season rates, no other discounts apply.
You can buy the passes online here: https://goo.gl/AJNdzv
what's new at the resort
It's been a busy summer at the resort, and things are looking incredible. Here is the list of projects that have been completed over the past couple months:
- Installed new signage, including new trail maps and trail signs.
- Purchased 10 New Terrain Park Features
- Painted all of the lifts towers
- Improved the interiors of our Villas
- Completed audit of both the quad and triple lift
- Brushed the entire mountain
- Purchased new uniforms for both Outside Operations and Snow School
Informatoin referenced from www.searchmont.com